Etiketter

måndag 28 september 2015

A place I want to go to

I don´t have one place I want to go to. I have many! 

One place I would like to visit is the jail Alcatraz, in San Francisco. It maybe sound kind of weird but I think it would be really intresting. First of all, I think San Francisco is a really nice place. Alcatraz are on a island, pretty far away from the city. The island is a bit from the Golden Gate, the jail was one of the most escape proof jails in 1943, beacuse of the water, it is really strong streams. But the reason I want to visit alcatraz is beacuse I think you get a really good picture how it was to be locked in. And how disgusting it was to live there.

Another place I want to go to is South Africa beacuse i´m really intrested of Nelson Mandela. I would like to visit the capital. Soweto would also be nice yo visit, Soweto are a museum of Nelsons house. He lived there with his wife and two childrens. I want to go to the Nelson Mandela Museum, in the museum you can fallow all phases of his life, and robber island where he was captured. 


The last place I want to visit is a city that I already have been to, London. I love London! The peoples accents, the stores, the resturants, fish and chips and all the old buildings. The last time I was there was 2014, I went there with both of my parents and we had a really nice time. Of course we shopped a lot, or I shopped a lot. One fun thing we did was that we ate food from different countries every dinner. Sow it was from, Vietnam, Thai, North Africa food from Marocco, a big american burger and so on. I want to go to the Harry Potter World if I would visit London Again. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar